This page contains thorough information on how to remove Social Share for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Social Share from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Social Share program is found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Social Share by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://officesocialshare.azurewebsites.net/install/OfficeSocialShare.vsto. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Social Share's main file takes about 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and its name is install.exe.
Social Share contains of the executables below. They take 1.61 MB (1685928
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (98.13 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Social Share.
Social Share is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Social Share is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Social Share from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Social Share or simply click the Search field and type in "Social Share". The Social Share application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Social Share in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Social Share, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Social Share.
8. After removing Social Share, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Social Share which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Social Share using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Social Share by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Social Share by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Social Share in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:28:05.820