Social Privacy DNS
Social Privacy DNS is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS folder (same installation drive as Windows). A way to uninstall Social Privacy DNS from your PC
The executable files below are part of Social Privacy DNS. They take about 220.14 KB (225422
bytes) on disk.
- dnswatch.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.14 KB)
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Social Privacy DNS from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Social Privacy DNS:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS\dnswatch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS\Uninstall.exe
Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Social Privacy DNS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Social Privacy DNS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Social Privacy DNS or simply click the Search feature and type in "Social Privacy DNS". The Social Privacy DNS app will be found automatically. After you click Social Privacy DNS in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Social Privacy DNS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Social Privacy DNS.
8. After uninstalling Social Privacy DNS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Social Privacy DNS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Social Privacy DNS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130