Social Post Browser
You can find below details on how to remove Social Post Browser for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Social Post Browser from your systemAppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.. More data about the app Social Post Browser can be seen at http://www.appbreed.com
. Social Post Browser is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser directory, subject to the user's choice. Social Post Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Social Post Browser\uninstall.exe. Social Post Browser's primary file takes about 39.05 MB (40945566 bytes) and is named socialpostbrowser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Social Post Browser. They take 39.05 MB (40945566
bytes) on disk.
- socialpostbrowser.exe (39.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Social Post Browser.
Social Post Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Social Post Browser:
The files below remain on your disk by Social Post Browser's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser\socialpostbrowser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser\socialpostbrowser.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SocialPostBrowser\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Social Post Browser188.8.131.52
Social Post Browser is an application marketed by the software company AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Social Post Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Social Post Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Social Post Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Social Post Browser". The Social Post Browser program will be found very quickly. When you click Social Post Browser in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Social Post Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Social Post Browser:
- The software company is: http://www.appbreed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Social Post Browser\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Social Post Browser.
8. After uninstalling Social Post Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Social Post Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Social Post Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Social Post Browser by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Social Post Browser by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Social Post Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-10 08:58:52.090