This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Soccer Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Soccer Manager from your PCSoccer Manager Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Soccer Manager Ltd. Please open http://www.soccermanager.com
if you want to read more on Soccer Manager on Soccer Manager Ltd's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Soccer Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Soccer Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and it has a size of 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
Soccer Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Soccer Manager from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Soccer Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\Cache\data_2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\Cache\data_3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\Cache\index
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\cookies
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\GPUCache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\GPUCache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\GPUCache\data_2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\GPUCache\data_3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\GPUCache\index
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\Local Storage\http_steam.soccermanager.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager 2016\Web Data
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\Cache\data_2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\Cache\data_3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\Cache\index
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\GPUCache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\GPUCache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\GPUCache\data_2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\GPUCache\data_3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\GPUCache\index
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soccer Manager\Web Data
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Soccer Manager.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 438600
Soccer Manager is a program by Soccer Manager Ltd. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Soccer Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Soccer Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Soccer Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Soccer Manager". If it exists on your system the Soccer Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Soccer Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Soccer Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Soccer Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.soccermanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Soccer Manager.
8. After uninstalling Soccer Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Soccer Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Soccer Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Soccer Manager by Soccer Manager Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Soccer Manager by Soccer Manager Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Soccer Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:21:28.987