Soccer Kick Free
Soccer Kick Free is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Soccer Kick Free from your systemCrashingCubes.Com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CrashingCubes.Com. Please open http://www.crashingcubes.com
if you want to read more on Soccer Kick Free on CrashingCubes.Com's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Soccer Kick Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Soccer Kick Free by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Soccer Kick Free\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1346048 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
Soccer Kick Free contains of the executables below. They take 1.28 MB (1346048
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Soccer Kick Free version 1.6
Soccer Kick Free is an application released by CrashingCubes.Com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Soccer Kick Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Soccer Kick Free with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Soccer Kick Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "Soccer Kick Free". If it is installed on your PC the Soccer Kick Free app will be found very quickly. After you select Soccer Kick Free in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Soccer Kick Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Soccer Kick Free:
- The software company is: http://www.crashingcubes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Soccer Kick Free\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Soccer Kick Free.
8. After uninstalling Soccer Kick Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Soccer Kick Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Soccer Kick Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Soccer Kick Free by CrashingCubes.Com from your computer, nor are we saying that Soccer Kick Free by CrashingCubes.Com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Soccer Kick Free supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:16:11.663