Soccer Champ is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Soccer Champ from your PCFenixx--Repack--(16.09.2010)
. Additional info about Fenixx--Repack--(16.09.2010) can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soccer Champ folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Soccer Champ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Soccer Champ\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Soccer Champ's main file takes around 3.48 MB (3645440 bytes) and its name is SoccerChamp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Soccer Champ. They occupy 7.51 MB (7872978
bytes) on disk.
- protect.exe (449.16 KB)
- SoccerChamp.exe (3.48 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1_atl_4053.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21
of Soccer Champ.
Soccer Champ is an application by the software company Fenixx--Repack--(16.09.2010). Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Soccer Champ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Soccer Champ from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Soccer Champ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Soccer Champ". The Soccer Champ program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Soccer Champ in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Soccer Champ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Soccer Champ.
8. After uninstalling Soccer Champ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Soccer Champ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Soccer Champ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Soccer Champ by Fenixx--Repack--(16.09.2010) from your computer, nor are we saying that Soccer Champ by Fenixx--Repack--(16.09.2010) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Soccer Champ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 15:33:52.917