This web page is about SoSmartHome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SoSmartHome from your computerSoSmartHome
. Go over here
for more details on SoSmartHome. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoSmartHome folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoSmartHome\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SoSmartHome. CMS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.46 MB (2584576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with SoSmartHome. They take about 3.01 MB (3160576
bytes) on disk.
- CMS.exe (2.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
SoSmartHome is a program released by the software company SoSmartHome. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall SoSmartHome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SoSmartHome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoSmartHome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoSmartHome". If it exists on your system the SoSmartHome program will be found very quickly. After you select SoSmartHome in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SoSmartHome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoSmartHome.
8. After removing SoSmartHome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoSmartHome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoSmartHome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoSmartHome by SoSmartHome from your PC, we are not saying that SoSmartHome by SoSmartHome is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoSmartHome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 06:34:03.290