SoMud 1.2.9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 from your PCSoMud
. Open here
for more info on SoMud. Click on http://www.somud.com
to get more data about SoMud 1.2.9 on SoMud's website. Usually the SoMud 1.2.9 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SoMud directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SoMud\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9. The application's main executable file occupies 3.17 MB (3321344 bytes) on disk and is labeled somud.exe.
SoMud 1.2.9 is composed of the following executables which take 4.25 MB (4457379
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dmon.exe (22.50 KB)
- five.exe (122.50 KB)
- gview.exe (85.00 KB)
- mplay.exe (166.50 KB)
- mrec.exe (347.00 KB)
- smdcr.exe (69.50 KB)
- somud.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (62.41 KB)
- updater.exe (86.50 KB)
- wild.exe (147.50 KB)
The current page applies to SoMud 1.2.9 version 1.2.9
SoMud 1.2.9 is a program by the software company SoMud. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SoMud 1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoMud 1.2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "SoMud 1.2.9". The SoMud 1.2.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SoMud 1.2.9 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SoMud 1.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoMud 1.2.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.somud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoMud\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoMud 1.2.9.
8. After removing SoMud 1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoMud 1.2.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoMud 1.2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 by SoMud from your PC, we are not saying that SoMud 1.2.9 by SoMud is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:13:04.210