SoMud 1.2.9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 from your PCSoMud
. Open here
for more info on SoMud. Click on http://www.somud.com
to get more data about SoMud 1.2.9 on SoMud's website. Usually the SoMud 1.2.9 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SoMud directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SoMud\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9. The application's main executable file occupies 3.17 MB (3321344 bytes) on disk and is labeled somud.exe.
SoMud 1.2.9 is composed of the following executables which take 4.25 MB (4457379
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dmon.exe (22.50 KB)
- five.exe (122.50 KB)
- gview.exe (85.00 KB)
- mplay.exe (166.50 KB)
- mrec.exe (347.00 KB)
- smdcr.exe (69.50 KB)
- somud.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (62.41 KB)
- updater.exe (86.50 KB)
- wild.exe (147.50 KB)
The current page applies to SoMud 1.2.9 version 1.2.9
SoMud 1.2.9 is a program by the software company SoMud. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SoMud 1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SoMud 1.2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "SoMud 1.2.9". If it exists on your system the SoMud 1.2.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoMud 1.2.9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoMud 1.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoMud 1.2.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.somud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoMud\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoMud 1.2.9.
8. After removing SoMud 1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoMud 1.2.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoMud 1.2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 by SoMud from your PC, we are not saying that SoMud 1.2.9 by SoMud is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoMud 1.2.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:13:04.210