Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Snowy Treasure Hunter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Snowy Treasure Hunter\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TreasureHunter.exe and occupies 1.44 MB (1507664 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów. They occupy 2.49 MB (2613495
bytes) on disk.
- TreasureHunter.exe (1.44 MB)
- TreasureHunter.wrp.exe (716.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.91 KB)
Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów is an application released by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów". The Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów application will be found very quickly. After you select Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów.
8. After uninstalling Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Snowy: Poszukiwacz skarbów in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:14:38.077