Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe from your PCZylom Games
. Further information on Zylom Games can be found here
. Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zylom Games directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zylom Games\Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe\GameInstlr.exe" --uninstall UnInstall.log. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. snowylunchrush.exe is the Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe's primary executable file and it occupies about 426.04 KB (436270 bytes) on disk.
Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.05 MB (2154209
bytes) on disk.
- GameInstlr.exe (1.64 MB)
- snowylunchrush.exe (426.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe.
Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe is an application offered by Zylom Games. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe". The Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe.
8. After removing Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe by Zylom Games from your computer, we are not saying that Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe by Zylom Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Snowy Lunch Rush Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:30:09.520