Snowy - Space Trip
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Snowy - Space Trip for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Snowy - Space Trip from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. More information about Snowy - Space Trip can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Snowy - Space Trip is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Snowy - Space Trip directory, depending on the user's choice. Snowy - Space Trip's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Snowy - Space Trip\unins000.exe. Snowy - Space Trip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.69 MB (1769600 bytes) on disk.
Snowy - Space Trip is composed of the following executables which take 3.16 MB (3308442
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (812.00 KB)
- Snowy - Space Trip.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Snowy - Space Trip version 1.0
Snowy - Space Trip is an application offered by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Snowy - Space Trip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Snowy - Space Trip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Snowy - Space Trip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snowy - Space Trip". The Snowy - Space Trip app will be found automatically. When you click Snowy - Space Trip in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Snowy - Space Trip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snowy - Space Trip:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Snowy - Space Trip\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Snowy - Space Trip.
8. After removing Snowy - Space Trip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Snowy - Space Trip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Snowy - Space Trip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Snowy - Space Trip by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Snowy - Space Trip by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Snowy - Space Trip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:21:15.503