Snow is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Snow from your computerFlexibleShopper
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on FlexibleShopper. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Snow directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Snow is "C:\Program Files\Snow\Snow.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The program's main executable file is labeled Snow.exe and it has a size of 218.00 KB (223232 bytes).
Snow is composed of the following executables which occupy 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk:
Snow is an application released by the software company FlexibleShopper. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Snow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Snow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Snow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snow". If it is installed on your PC the Snow program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Snow in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Snow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Snow.
8. After removing Snow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Snow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Snow by FlexibleShopper from your computer, nor are we saying that Snow by FlexibleShopper is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Snow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 15:26:27.453