Snow Light is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Snow Light from your computerWest Dragon Productions DR
. More info about West Dragon Productions DR can be read here
. Please follow http://snowlight.og-zone.com
if you want to read more on Snow Light on West Dragon Productions DR's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Snow Light folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Snow Light's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/329480. Snow Light's main file takes around 489.00 KB (500736 bytes) and its name is Snow Light.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Snow Light. They occupy about 489.00 KB (500736
bytes) on disk.
- Snow Light.exe (489.00 KB)
Snow Light is an application marketed by the software company West Dragon Productions DR. Some people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Snow Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Snow Light from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Snow Light or simply click the Search field and type in "Snow Light". The Snow Light application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Snow Light in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Snow Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snow Light:
- The publisher is: http://snowlight.og-zone.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/329480
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Snow Light.
8. After removing Snow Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Snow Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Snow Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snow Light by West Dragon Productions DR from your computer, we are not saying that Snow Light by West Dragon Productions DR is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Snow Light in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 17:10:55.197