This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Snooper 1.43.1 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Snooper 1.43.1 from your PCPeter Skarin
. More information about Peter Skarin can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Snooper 1.43.1 at http://www.snooper.se
. Snooper 1.43.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Snooper 1.43.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named snpr.exe and occupies 1.96 MB (2057688 bytes).
Snooper 1.43.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.01 MB (3151792
bytes) on disk.
- snpr.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (377.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.43.1
of Snooper 1.43.1.
Snooper 1.43.1 is an application by Peter Skarin. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Snooper 1.43.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Snooper 1.43.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Snooper 1.43.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snooper 1.43.1". If it is installed on your PC the Snooper 1.43.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Snooper 1.43.1 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Snooper 1.43.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Snooper 1.43.1:
- The software company is: http://www.snooper.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Snooper 1.43.1.
8. After removing Snooper 1.43.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Snooper 1.43.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snooper 1.43.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snooper 1.43.1 by Peter Skarin from your computer, nor are we saying that Snooper 1.43.1 by Peter Skarin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Snooper 1.43.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 17:20:45.327