This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Snooper 1.39.5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Snooper 1.39.5 from your computerPeter Skarin
. More info about Peter Skarin can be seen here
. More information about the application Snooper 1.39.5 can be found at http://www.snooper.se
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Snooper 1.39.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1647056 bytes) on disk and is called snpr.exe.
Snooper 1.39.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.25 MB (2354640
bytes) on disk.
- snpr.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Snooper 1.39.5 version 1.39.5
Snooper 1.39.5 is an application released by the software company Peter Skarin. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Snooper 1.39.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Snooper 1.39.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Snooper 1.39.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snooper 1.39.5". If it exists on your system the Snooper 1.39.5 app will be found automatically. After you select Snooper 1.39.5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Snooper 1.39.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Snooper 1.39.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.snooper.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Snooper 1.39.5.
8. After uninstalling Snooper 1.39.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Snooper 1.39.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Snooper 1.39.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Snooper 1.39.5 by Peter Skarin from your PC, we are not saying that Snooper 1.39.5 by Peter Skarin is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Snooper 1.39.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 09:37:32.460