This info is about Snooper 1.39.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Snooper 1.39.1 from your PCPeter Skarin
. Go over here
where you can read more on Peter Skarin. More information about the software Snooper 1.39.1 can be found at http://www.snooper.se
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper directory (same installation drive as Windows). Snooper 1.39.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe. snpr.exe is the Snooper 1.39.1's primary executable file and it takes around 1.66 MB (1745872 bytes) on disk.
Snooper 1.39.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.34 MB (2453456
bytes) on disk.
- snpr.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.00 KB)
The current page applies to Snooper 1.39.1 version 1.39.1
Snooper 1.39.1 is an application offered by Peter Skarin. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Snooper 1.39.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Snooper 1.39.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Snooper 1.39.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snooper 1.39.1". The Snooper 1.39.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Snooper 1.39.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Snooper 1.39.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snooper 1.39.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.snooper.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Snooper 1.39.1.
8. After uninstalling Snooper 1.39.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Snooper 1.39.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Snooper 1.39.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Snooper 1.39.1 by Peter Skarin from your computer, we are not saying that Snooper 1.39.1 by Peter Skarin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Snooper 1.39.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 10:20:12.740