Snippet LE 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Snippet LE 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Snippet LE 126.96.36.199 from your PCNETIA
. You can read more on NETIA or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Snippet LE 188.8.131.52 at http://www.netia.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Netia\SnippetLE directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Snippet LE 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Netia\SnippetLE\unins000.exe. Snippet LE 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 622.00 KB (636928 bytes) and is named SnippetLE.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Snippet LE 18.104.22.168. They occupy 5.31 MB (5568806
bytes) on disk.
- SnippetLE.exe (622.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Snippet LE 126.96.36.199.
Snippet LE 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by NETIA. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Snippet LE 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Snippet LE 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Snippet LE 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Snippet LE 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Snippet LE 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. When you select Snippet LE 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Snippet LE 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snippet LE 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.netia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Netia\SnippetLE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Snippet LE 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Snippet LE 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Snippet LE 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Snippet LE 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Snippet LE 184.108.40.206 by NETIA from your computer, we are not saying that Snippet LE 220.127.116.11 by NETIA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Snippet LE 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 18:16:30.983