Snippet LE 7.51
This info is about Snippet LE 7.51 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Snippet LE 7.51 from your computerNetia
. More information about Netia can be seen here
. Please open http://www.netia.net
if you want to read more on Snippet LE 7.51 on Netia's page. Snippet LE 7.51 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Netia\SnippetLE folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Snippet LE 7.51's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Netia\SnippetLE\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 576.00 KB (589824 bytes) on disk and is titled Snippet.exe.
The executable files below are part of Snippet LE 7.51. They take about 1.20 MB (1263370
bytes) on disk.
- Snippet.exe (576.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about Snippet LE 7.51 version 7.51
Snippet LE 7.51 is an application marketed by Netia. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Snippet LE 7.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Snippet LE 7.51 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Snippet LE 7.51 or simply click the Search field and type in "Snippet LE 7.51". If it is installed on your PC the Snippet LE 7.51 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Snippet LE 7.51 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Snippet LE 7.51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snippet LE 7.51:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.netia.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Netia\SnippetLE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Snippet LE 7.51.
8. After uninstalling Snippet LE 7.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Snippet LE 7.51 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Snippet LE 7.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Snippet LE 7.51 by Netia from your computer, nor are we saying that Snippet LE 7.51 by Netia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Snippet LE 7.51 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 06:49:28.600