Sniper Elite V2
This info is about Sniper Elite V2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sniper Elite V2 from your systemR.G. Gamblers, Panky
. More information on R.G. Gamblers, Panky can be seen here
. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Sniper Elite V2 on R.G. Gamblers, Panky's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Sniper Elite V2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Sniper Elite V2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sniper Elite V2\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Sniper Elite V2's primary executable file and it takes about 1,003.34 KB (1027420 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Sniper Elite V2. They take about 1,003.34 KB (1027420
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1,003.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Sniper Elite V2.
Sniper Elite V2 is a program offered by R.G. Gamblers, Panky. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Sniper Elite V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sniper Elite V2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sniper Elite V2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sniper Elite V2". If it exists on your system the Sniper Elite V2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Sniper Elite V2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sniper Elite V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sniper Elite V2:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sniper Elite V2\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sniper Elite V2.
8. After uninstalling Sniper Elite V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sniper Elite V2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sniper Elite V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sniper Elite V2 by R.G. Gamblers, Panky from your computer, nor are we saying that Sniper Elite V2 by R.G. Gamblers, Panky is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sniper Elite V2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:25:19.067