Sniper Elite V2
You can find below details on how to remove Sniper Elite V2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Sniper Elite V2 from your computerOneLine PC Game
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on OneLine PC Game. You can read more about on Sniper Elite V2 at http://onelinepcgame.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Sniper Elite V2 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Sniper Elite V2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Sniper Elite V2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.38 MB (6685696 bytes) on disk and is named SniperEliteV2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sniper Elite V2. They occupy 17.98 MB (18848649
bytes) on disk.
- SniperEliteV2.exe (6.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.04 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- DllCheck.exe (27.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This page is about Sniper Elite V2 version 2
Sniper Elite V2 is a program by OneLine PC Game. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Sniper Elite V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sniper Elite V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sniper Elite V2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sniper Elite V2". If it is installed on your PC the Sniper Elite V2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Sniper Elite V2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sniper Elite V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sniper Elite V2:
- The publisher is: http://onelinepcgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OneLine PC Game\Sniper Elite V2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sniper Elite V2.
8. After removing Sniper Elite V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sniper Elite V2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sniper Elite V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sniper Elite V2 by OneLine PC Game from your computer, we are not saying that Sniper Elite V2 by OneLine PC Game is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sniper Elite V2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 02:34:27.047