This web page is about Sniper Elite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sniper Elite from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Additional info about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. You can get more details about Sniper Elite at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Sniper Elite directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Sniper Elite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sniper Elite\Uninstall\unins000.exe. SniperElite.exe is the Sniper Elite's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.64 MB (3813376 bytes) on disk.
Sniper Elite contains of the executables below. They take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
- SniperElite.exe (3.64 MB)
- dxtex.exe (432.50 KB)
Sniper Elite is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Sniper Elite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sniper Elite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sniper Elite or simply click the Search field and type in "Sniper Elite". If it exists on your system the Sniper Elite application will be found very quickly. When you select Sniper Elite in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sniper Elite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sniper Elite:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sniper Elite\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sniper Elite.
8. After uninstalling Sniper Elite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sniper Elite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sniper Elite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sniper Elite by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Sniper Elite by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sniper Elite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:19:11.710