This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sneaky Snake for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sneaky Snake from your PCCostava
. More data about Costava can be found here
. You can see more info about Sneaky Snake at https://github.com/Costava
. Sneaky Snake is normally installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\sneakysnake-85b10c44c636d889bfada8fb09fa8482" directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\sneakysnake-85b10c44c636d889bfada8fb09fa8482\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sneaky Snake. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
Sneaky Snake installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current page applies to Sneaky Snake version 1.1.0
Sneaky Snake is an application released by the software company Costava. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Sneaky Snake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sneaky Snake from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sneaky Snake or simply click the Search field and type in "Sneaky Snake". If it is installed on your PC the Sneaky Snake app will be found automatically. When you click Sneaky Snake in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sneaky Snake, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sneaky Snake:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/Costava
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\sneakysnake-85b10c44c636d889bfada8fb09fa8482\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sneaky Snake.
8. After uninstalling Sneaky Snake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sneaky Snake which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sneaky Snake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sneaky Snake by Costava from your PC, nor are we saying that Sneaky Snake by Costava is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sneaky Snake supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:32:35.773