Snarl 2.4.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Snarl 2.4.1 from your computerfull phat products
. Additional info about full phat products can be seen here
. More details about Snarl 2.4.1 can be seen at http://www.fullphat.net
. Snarl 2.4.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\full phat\Snarl directory, regulated by the user's choice. Snarl 2.4.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\full phat\Snarl\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 904.00 KB (925696 bytes) on disk and is called snarl.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Snarl 2.4.1. They take about 4.66 MB (4889207
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DelayLoad.exe (20.00 KB)
- snarl.exe (904.00 KB)
- snarlm.exe (176.00 KB)
- stop.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.76 KB)
- SnarlTray-exp0-setup.exe (398.96 KB)
- snarl-audiomon.exe (71.50 KB)
- SnarlMail-1.1-setup.exe (335.81 KB)
- SnarlWare-1.0-setup.exe (561.83 KB)
- snaRSS-1.0-setup.exe (338.24 KB)
- snaRSS-2.0-setup.exe (330.52 KB)
- launcher40.exe (236.00 KB)
- simplest_app_ever.exe (176.00 KB)
- GrowlUDP.exe (32.00 KB)
- base64_icon.exe (184.00 KB)
- StylesTester.exe (192.00 KB)
- bestest-tester.exe (128.00 KB)
- gntp-listener.exe (296.00 KB)
- heysnarl.exe (212.00 KB)
- SnarlSuperTool.exe (36.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.1
of Snarl 2.4.1.
Snarl 2.4.1 is an application released by the software company full phat products. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Snarl 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Snarl 2.4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Snarl 2.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snarl 2.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Snarl 2.4.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click Snarl 2.4.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Snarl 2.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Snarl 2.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.fullphat.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\full phat\Snarl\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Snarl 2.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Snarl 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Snarl 2.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snarl 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snarl 2.4.1 by full phat products from your PC, we are not saying that Snarl 2.4.1 by full phat products is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Snarl 2.4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:48:51.783