Snark Busters: High Society
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Snark Busters: High Society for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Snark Busters: High Society from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Snark Busters High Society directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Snark Busters: High Society is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Snark Busters High Society\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Snark Busters: High Society's main file takes around 2.05 MB (2149792 bytes) and is named SnarkBusters3.exe.
Snark Busters: High Society installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.21 MB (5466855
bytes) on disk.
- SnarkBusters3.exe (2.05 MB)
- SnarkBusters3.wrp.exe (2.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.32 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Snark Busters: High Society:
Snark Busters: High Society is a program offered by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Snark Busters: High Society is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Snark Busters: High Society from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Snark Busters: High Society or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snark Busters: High Society". The Snark Busters: High Society application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Snark Busters: High Society in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Snark Busters: High Society, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Snark Busters: High Society.
8. After removing Snark Busters: High Society, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Snark Busters: High Society that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Snark Busters: High Society using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Snark Busters: High Society by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Snark Busters: High Society by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Snark Busters: High Society in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-16 20:09:09.640