This page is about Snapshot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Snapshot from your computerRetro Affect
. Open here
where you can find out more on Retro Affect. Please follow http://www.retroaffect.com
if you want to read more on Snapshot on Retro Affect's website. The application is often installed in the C:\JUEGOS\Steam\steamapps\common\snapshot folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Snapshot. The program's main executable file occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
The executable files below are part of Snapshot. They occupy about 156.90 MB (164518544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- avgn.exe (30.39 MB)
- Capsized.exe (594.50 KB)
- Dynamite Jack.exe (1.84 MB)
- FOTONICA.exe (11.03 MB)
- FP.exe (30.38 MB)
- Tetrobot and Co.exe (10.03 MB)
- ThomasWasAlone.exe (11.00 MB)
- ParisEditor.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- Wizorb.exe (294.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- Yosumin.exe (1.64 MB)
Snapshot is a program marketed by the software company Retro Affect. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Snapshot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Snapshot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Snapshot or simply click the Search field and type in "Snapshot". If it exists on your system the Snapshot application will be found very quickly. When you select Snapshot in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Snapshot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snapshot:
- The publisher is: http://www.retroaffect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Snapshot.
8. After uninstalling Snapshot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Snapshot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snapshot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Snapshot by Retro Affect from your computer, nor are we saying that Snapshot by Retro Affect is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Snapshot in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 06:59:23.537