This web page is about Snappy 1.5.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Snappy 1.5.6 from your PCOndaNera
. Open here
for more details on OndaNera. More info about the app Snappy 1.5.6 can be found at http://www.ondanera.net
. Snappy 1.5.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snappy directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Snappy 1.5.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Snappy\unins000.exe. Snappy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.83 MB (4020224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Snappy 1.5.6. They take about 5.58 MB (5856030
bytes) on disk.
- Snappy.exe (3.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- Webgit.exe (1.07 MB)
This web page is about Snappy 1.5.6 version 1.5.6
Snappy 1.5.6 is a program marketed by OndaNera. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Snappy 1.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Snappy 1.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Snappy 1.5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snappy 1.5.6". If it exists on your system the Snappy 1.5.6 program will be found very quickly. When you click Snappy 1.5.6 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Snappy 1.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snappy 1.5.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ondanera.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Snappy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Snappy 1.5.6.
8. After removing Snappy 1.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Snappy 1.5.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Snappy 1.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Snappy 1.5.6 by OndaNera from your PC, we are not saying that Snappy 1.5.6 by OndaNera is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Snappy 1.5.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 01:45:41.723