This web page contains complete information on how to remove SnapPy for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SnapPy from your PCMarc Culler and Nathan Dunfield
. Go over here
for more information on Marc Culler and Nathan Dunfield. More info about the application SnapPy can be seen at http://snappy.computop.org
. Usually the SnapPy application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapPy folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SnapPy is C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapPy\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SnapPy.exe is the SnapPy's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.28 MB (6586697 bytes) on disk.
SnapPy contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.43 MB (7789082
bytes) on disk.
- SnapPy.exe (6.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
SnapPy is an application marketed by Marc Culler and Nathan Dunfield. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SnapPy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SnapPy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SnapPy or simply activate the Search field and type in "SnapPy". If it exists on your system the SnapPy app will be found very quickly. After you click SnapPy in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SnapPy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SnapPy:
- The web site of the application is: http://snappy.computop.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapPy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SnapPy.
8. After removing SnapPy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SnapPy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SnapPy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SnapPy by Marc Culler and Nathan Dunfield from your computer, we are not saying that SnapPy by Marc Culler and Nathan Dunfield is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SnapPy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 23:31:28.987