SnapMyScreen Supporting Application
SnapMyScreen Supporting Application is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SnapMyScreen Supporting Application from your PCMindspark Interactive Network
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mindspark Interactive Network. More details about SnapMyScreen Supporting Application can be seen at http://www.mindspark.com
. SnapMyScreen Supporting Application is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove SnapMyScreen Supporting Application by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 175.61 KB (179824 bytes) on disk and is called SnapMyScreen.exe.
SnapMyScreen Supporting Application contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.61 MB (1686080
bytes) on disk.
- Chrome-NativeMessagingDispatcher.exe (17.13 KB)
- RebootRequired.exe (108.61 KB)
- SnapMyScreen.exe (175.61 KB)
- t8MedInt.exe (18.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SnapMyScreen Supporting Application. For more SnapMyScreen Supporting Application versions please click below:
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove SnapMyScreen Supporting Application from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by SnapMyScreen Supporting Application's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\DesktopSdk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\Microsoft.Expression.Interactions.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\RebootRequired.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\SnapMyScreen.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\SnapMyScreenTheme.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\System.UserName.Interactivity.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\t8MedInt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\ThemeInterface.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\TooltabExtension.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\TooltabExtension.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\UnifiedLogging.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\Uninstall\IRIMG1.PNG
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mindspark SnapMyScreen
SnapMyScreen Supporting Application is a program offered by Mindspark Interactive Network. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove SnapMyScreen Supporting Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SnapMyScreen Supporting Application from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SnapMyScreen Supporting Application or simply click the Search feature and type in "SnapMyScreen Supporting Application". The SnapMyScreen Supporting Application application will be found very quickly. When you click SnapMyScreen Supporting Application in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SnapMyScreen Supporting Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SnapMyScreen Supporting Application:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mindspark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mindspark\SnapMyScreen\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SnapMyScreen Supporting Application.
8. After removing SnapMyScreen Supporting Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SnapMyScreen Supporting Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SnapMyScreen Supporting Application using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SnapMyScreen Supporting Application by Mindspark Interactive Network from your PC, nor are we saying that SnapMyScreen Supporting Application by Mindspark Interactive Network is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SnapMyScreen Supporting Application in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:55:14.180