SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1
SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 from your computerFenrir Inc.
. Further information on Fenrir Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.fenrir-inc.com/
if you want to read more on SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 on Fenrir Inc.'s website. Usually the SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SnapCrab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.52 MB (1589056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2767008
bytes) on disk.
- SnapCrab.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 version 1.1.1
If you are manually uninstalling SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows\en_util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows\Resources\SnapCrab_EN.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows\Resources\SnapCrab_JP.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows\scinst_utils.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SnapCrab for Windows_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SnapCrab for Windows_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SnapCrab for Windows_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SnapCrab for Windows_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SnapCrab for Windows_is1\UninstallString
SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 is an application marketed by Fenrir Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1". The SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 application will be found automatically. After you select SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fenrir-inc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fenrir Inc\SnapCrab for Windows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 by Fenrir Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 by Fenrir Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SnapCrab for Windows 1.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:54:23.673