This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta from your systemCitilab
. Go over here
for more details on Citilab. Click on http://www.s4a.cat/snap
to get more information about Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta on Citilab's website. Usually the Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snap4Arduino folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Snap4Arduino\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called nw.exe and occupies 44.20 MB (46344704 bytes).
Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta is composed of the following executables which take 44.93 MB (47109076
bytes) on disk:
- nw.exe (44.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (746.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta version 1.0.7
Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta is an application marketed by Citilab. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta". If it exists on your system the Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta program will be found automatically. After you click Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta:
- The software company is: http://www.s4a.cat/snap
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Snap4Arduino\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta.
8. After removing Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta by Citilab from your computer, we are not saying that Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta by Citilab is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Snap4Arduino-1.0.7-beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 19:19:10.173