Snap Camera 1.2.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove Snap Camera 1.2.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Snap Camera 1.2.1 from your computerSnap Inc.
. Further information on Snap Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.snapchat.com/
to get more facts about Snap Camera 1.2.1 on Snap Inc.'s website. Snap Camera 1.2.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Snap Inc\Snap Camera folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Snap Camera 1.2.1 is C:\Program Files\Snap Inc\Snap Camera\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 26.60 MB (27895808 bytes) on disk and is titled Snap Camera.exe.
The executable files below are part of Snap Camera 1.2.1. They take an average of 27.92 MB (29277592
bytes) on disk.
- Snap Camera.exe (26.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- installer.exe (114.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of Snap Camera 1.2.1.
Snap Camera 1.2.1 is an application released by the software company Snap Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Snap Camera 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Snap Camera 1.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Snap Camera 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snap Camera 1.2.1". The Snap Camera 1.2.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Snap Camera 1.2.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Snap Camera 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Snap Camera 1.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.snapchat.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Snap Inc\Snap Camera\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Snap Camera 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Snap Camera 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Snap Camera 1.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Snap Camera 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Snap Camera 1.2.1 by Snap Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Snap Camera 1.2.1 by Snap Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Snap Camera 1.2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 05:58:24.600