Snail Mail is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Snail Mail from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Snail Mail on WildTangent's website. Usually the Snail Mail application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Snail Mail folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Snail Mail is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Snail Mail\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 2.07 MB (2166752 bytes) on disk and is named SnailMail-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Snail Mail. They take about 2.93 MB (3075459
bytes) on disk.
- SnailMail-WT.exe (2.07 MB)
- SnailMail.exe (724.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Snail Mail. For more Snail Mail versions please click below:
Snail Mail is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Snail Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Snail Mail from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Snail Mail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snail Mail". If it exists on your system the Snail Mail app will be found automatically. After you click Snail Mail in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Snail Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snail Mail:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Snail Mail\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Snail Mail.
8. After removing Snail Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Snail Mail which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snail Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snail Mail by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Snail Mail by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Snail Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:49:23.800