This web page is about Snagit 11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Snagit 11 from your PCwww.ad4cd.com
. More data about www.ad4cd.com can be seen here
. Please open www.ad4cd.com
if you want to read more on Snagit 11 on www.ad4cd.com's web page. Snagit 11 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TechSmith\Snagit 11 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Snagit 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TechSmith\Snagit 11\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Snagit32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.64 MB (9063352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Snagit 11. They occupy 24.51 MB (25696569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Snagit32.exe (8.64 MB)
- SnagitEditor.exe (7.81 MB)
- SnagitPI.exe (2.42 MB)
- SnagitPI64.exe (3.62 MB)
- SnagPriv.exe (98.43 KB)
- TscHelp.exe (45.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Snagit 11.
Snagit 11 is a program marketed by the software company www.ad4cd.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Snagit 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Snagit 11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Snagit 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snagit 11". If it is installed on your PC the Snagit 11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Snagit 11 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Snagit 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snagit 11:
- The web site of the program is: www.ad4cd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TechSmith\Snagit 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Snagit 11.
8. After removing Snagit 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Snagit 11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snagit 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snagit 11 by www.ad4cd.com from your computer, we are not saying that Snagit 11 by www.ad4cd.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Snagit 11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 16:07:23.503