Smurfs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Smurfs from your computerGameFabrique
. Take a look here
for more details on GameFabrique. More details about the application Smurfs can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Smurfs folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Smurfs is C:\Program Files\Smurfs\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is titled Fusion.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Smurfs. They take about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Smurfs is a program by GameFabrique. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Smurfs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Smurfs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Smurfs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smurfs". If it is installed on your PC the Smurfs application will be found automatically. When you click Smurfs in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Smurfs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smurfs:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Smurfs\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smurfs.
8. After removing Smurfs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smurfs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smurfs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Smurfs by GameFabrique from your PC, nor are we saying that Smurfs by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Smurfs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:36:40.633