Smurfs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Smurfs from your computerGameFabrique
. Take a look here
for more details on GameFabrique. More details about the application Smurfs can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Smurfs folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Smurfs is C:\Program Files\Smurfs\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is titled Fusion.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Smurfs. They take about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
If planning to uninstall Smurfs you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Smurfs is an application released by the software company GameFabrique. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Smurfs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Smurfs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smurfs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smurfs". The Smurfs app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Smurfs in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Smurfs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smurfs:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Smurfs\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smurfs.
8. After removing Smurfs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smurfs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smurfs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smurfs by GameFabrique from your computer, we are not saying that Smurfs by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smurfs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:36:40.633