This page is about Smurfs 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Smurfs 2 from your PCVENUS
. More information about VENUS can be found here
. More data about the software Smurfs 2 can be seen at venus-soft.blog.ir
. Smurfs 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Smurfs 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Fusion.exe is the Smurfs 2's primary executable file and it takes around 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Smurfs 2. They take about 3.66 MB (3836416
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Smurfs 2.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Smurfs 2 from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Smurfs 2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Fusion.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Fusion.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Smurfs-2.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Smurfs 2 Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Fusion.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Smurfs 2\Smurfs 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Smurfs 2\Uninstall Smurfs 2.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Smurfs 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3144927110-3001641716-2893044604-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\Fusion.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3144927110-3001641716-2893044604-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\uninstall.exe
Smurfs 2 is an application marketed by the software company VENUS. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Smurfs 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Smurfs 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Smurfs 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smurfs 2". If it exists on your system the Smurfs 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Smurfs 2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Smurfs 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smurfs 2:
- The web site of the application is: venus-soft.blog.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smurfs 2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smurfs 2.
8. After uninstalling Smurfs 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smurfs 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smurfs 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Smurfs 2 by VENUS from your computer, nor are we saying that Smurfs 2 by VENUS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smurfs 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 12:12:30.980