This web page is about SmsVeloce 2.00.09 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SmsVeloce 2.00.09 from your computerSmsVeloce.it
. You can find out more on SmsVeloce.it or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to SmsVeloce 2.00.09 at http://www.smsveloce.it
. SmsVeloce 2.00.09 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SmsVeloce directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\SmsVeloce\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SmsVeloce 2.00.09. SmsVeloce.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.09 MB (2195456 bytes) on disk.
SmsVeloce 2.00.09 contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2926482
bytes) on disk.
- SmsVeloce.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.09
of SmsVeloce 2.00.09.
SmsVeloce 2.00.09 is an application offered by the software company SmsVeloce.it. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall SmsVeloce 2.00.09 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SmsVeloce 2.00.09 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SmsVeloce 2.00.09 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmsVeloce 2.00.09". The SmsVeloce 2.00.09 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmsVeloce 2.00.09 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SmsVeloce 2.00.09, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmsVeloce 2.00.09:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smsveloce.it
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmsVeloce\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmsVeloce 2.00.09.
8. After removing SmsVeloce 2.00.09, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmsVeloce 2.00.09 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmsVeloce 2.00.09 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmsVeloce 2.00.09 by SmsVeloce.it from your computer, nor are we saying that SmsVeloce 2.00.09 by SmsVeloce.it is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmsVeloce 2.00.09 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 11:54:19.550