You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Smiley Vault for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Smiley Vault from your PCDavid Pye
. You can read more on David Pye or check for application updates here
. Click on http://davidpye.info
to get more details about Smiley Vault on David Pye's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smiley Vault folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Smiley Vault is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smiley Vault\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Smiley Vault. They occupy 112.00 KB (114688
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (112.00 KB)
This page is about Smiley Vault version 1.1
Smiley Vault is a program marketed by David Pye. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Smiley Vault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Smiley Vault with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Smiley Vault or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smiley Vault". The Smiley Vault application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Smiley Vault in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Smiley Vault, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smiley Vault:
- The web site of the program is: http://davidpye.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smiley Vault\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smiley Vault.
8. After removing Smiley Vault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Smiley Vault which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smiley Vault with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Smiley Vault by David Pye from your computer, nor are we saying that Smiley Vault by David Pye is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Smiley Vault supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:39:26.613