SmileFiles is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.express-files.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on http://www.express-files.com. You can read more about related to SmileFiles at http://www.express-files.com
. SmileFiles is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SmileFiles folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove SmileFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SmileFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk.
SmileFiles is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.69 MB (8064480
bytes) on disk:
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.15 MB)
- Updater.exe (341.96 KB)
This data is about SmileFiles version 270.16.47
only. You can find below a few links to other SmileFiles releases:
SmileFiles is a program offered by http://www.express-files.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SmileFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmileFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it exists on your system the SmileFiles app will be found very quickly. After you select SmileFiles in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.express-files.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.express-files.com from your PC, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.express-files.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmileFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 06:49:15.930