This web page is about SmileFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.com
. You can find out more on http://www.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the application SmileFiles can be found at http://www.com
. SmileFiles is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled SmileFiles.exe and its approximative size is 843.96 KB (864216 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside SmileFiles. They take about 7.69 MB (8064408
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.15 MB)
- Updater.exe (341.96 KB)
The current page applies to SmileFiles version 270.15.12
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SmileFiles:
...click to view all...
SmileFiles is a program by the software company http://www.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SmileFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SmileFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it exists on your system the SmileFiles application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmileFiles in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 04:32:15.963