This info is about SmartoCompaRRe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall SmartoCompaRRe from your PCSmartCompare
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SmartCompare. SmartoCompaRRe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartoCompaRRe folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing SmartoCompaRRe is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartoCompaRRe\VxXtNXKSNtxyC9.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. VxXtNXKSNtxyC9.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SmartoCompaRRe. They occupy an average of 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- VxXtNXKSNtxyC9.exe (766.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall SmartoCompaRRe.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SmartoCompaRRe from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by SmartoCompaRRe when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartoCompaRRe
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartoCompaRRe\VxXtNXKSNtxyC9.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartoCompaRRe\VxXtNXKSNtxyC9.tlb
SmartoCompaRRe is a program by the software company SmartCompare. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase SmartoCompaRRe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SmartoCompaRRe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartoCompaRRe or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartoCompaRRe". The SmartoCompaRRe app will be found very quickly. When you click SmartoCompaRRe in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SmartoCompaRRe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartoCompaRRe.
8. After removing SmartoCompaRRe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmartoCompaRRe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartoCompaRRe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmartoCompaRRe by SmartCompare from your computer, we are not saying that SmartoCompaRRe by SmartCompare is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartoCompaRRe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:19:48.917