SmartWi Connection Utility
This page contains detailed information on how to remove SmartWi Connection Utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SmartWi Connection Utility from your computerSony Corporation
. More info about Sony Corporation can be read here
. Usually the SmartWi Connection Utility application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\SmartWi Connection Utility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SmartWi Connection Utility is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SmartWi Connection Utility's main file takes about 92.00 KB (94208 bytes) and is named SmartWi.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SmartWi Connection Utility. They take 896.35 KB (917864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActivationManager.exe (29.30 KB)
- CCP.exe (28.00 KB)
- InstallUtils.exe (32.00 KB)
- PowerManager.exe (40.00 KB)
- SmartWi.exe (92.00 KB)
- SmartWiFirstBootUtility.exe (21.50 KB)
- SmartWiHelper.exe (72.00 KB)
- SmartWiHelperPlus.exe (16.00 KB)
- SmartWiTogglet.exe (396.00 KB)
- SmartWiToggletProxy.exe (20.00 KB)
- SmartWiWlanHelper.exe (57.55 KB)
- ThirdPartyAppMgr.exe (28.00 KB)
- UIManager.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12480602.1631
of SmartWi Connection Utility. You can find here a few links to other SmartWi Connection Utility versions:
...click to view all...
SmartWi Connection Utility is an application marketed by Sony Corporation. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase SmartWi Connection Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SmartWi Connection Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmartWi Connection Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartWi Connection Utility". The SmartWi Connection Utility app will be found very quickly. After you click SmartWi Connection Utility in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmartWi Connection Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartWi Connection Utility.
8. After removing SmartWi Connection Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWi Connection Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartWi Connection Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartWi Connection Utility by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that SmartWi Connection Utility by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartWi Connection Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-24 19:51:24.827