SmartWi Connection Utility
SmartWi Connection Utility is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SmartWi Connection Utility from your computerSony
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sony. SmartWi Connection Utility is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\SmartWi Connection Utility folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove SmartWi Connection Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SmartWi.exe is the SmartWi Connection Utility's primary executable file and it takes circa 162.32 KB (166216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SmartWi Connection Utility. They take about 4.58 MB (4797656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActivationManager.exe (12.50 KB)
- AutoLaunch.exe (9.50 KB)
- CCP.exe (16.00 KB)
- InstallUtils.exe (32.00 KB)
- LaunchProcess.exe (16.00 KB)
- PowerManager.exe (33.00 KB)
- ShareNetwork.exe (1.16 MB)
- ShowBT.exe (44.00 KB)
- SmartWi.exe (162.32 KB)
- SmartWiHelper.exe (78.50 KB)
- SmartWiHelperPlus.exe (16.00 KB)
- SmartWiProxy.exe (7.00 KB)
- SmartWiRegKey.exe (20.00 KB)
- SmartWiTogglet.exe (401.00 KB)
- SmartWiToggletProxy.exe (10.50 KB)
- SmartWiWlanHelper.exe (57.55 KB)
- ThirdPartyAppMgr.exe (17.50 KB)
- UIManager.exe (32.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.46 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (11.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SmartWi Connection Utility version 188.8.131.5291120.2325
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SmartWi Connection Utility:
SmartWi Connection Utility is an application marketed by Sony. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase SmartWi Connection Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SmartWi Connection Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmartWi Connection Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartWi Connection Utility". If it exists on your system the SmartWi Connection Utility app will be found automatically. After you select SmartWi Connection Utility in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SmartWi Connection Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartWi Connection Utility.
8. After uninstalling SmartWi Connection Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmartWi Connection Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartWi Connection Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmartWi Connection Utility by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartWi Connection Utility by Sony is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartWi Connection Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:34:21.587