SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 from your systemSmarTire
. Further information on SmarTire can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SmarTire\SmartWave Diagnostic Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 is C:\Program Files\SmarTire\SmartWave Diagnostic Tool\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.83 MB (2969600 bytes) on disk and is named SmartWave Diagnostic Tool.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0. They occupy 2.97 MB (3109051
bytes) on disk.
- SmartWave Diagnostic Tool.exe (2.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (136.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0.
SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 is a program released by the software company SmarTire. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0". The SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 by SmarTire from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 by SmarTire is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartWave Diagnostic Tool 1.5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-22 18:31:58.890