This info is about SmartViewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SmartViewer from your systemSamsung Techwin Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd.. More information about the application SmartViewer can be seen at http://www.samsungsecurity.com
. Usually the SmartViewer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\SmartViewer3.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SmartViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 45.61 KB (46704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SmartViewer. They take about 15.73 MB (16492256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SmartViewer.exe (45.61 KB)
- SmartViewerMain.exe (5.37 MB)
- SmartViewerUpdater.exe (57.50 KB)
- ndkdccmsset.exe (240.00 KB)
- viewer.exe (9.97 MB)
- ConfigurationTool.exe (60.00 KB)
This web page is about SmartViewer version 4.0.63
only. You can find here a few links to other SmartViewer releases:
...click to view all...
SmartViewer is a program released by Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase SmartViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SmartViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartViewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartViewer". If it exists on your system the SmartViewer application will be found automatically. After you select SmartViewer in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SmartViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmartViewer.
8. After uninstalling SmartViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmartViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmartViewer by Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SmartViewer by Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmartViewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 15:07:00.500