This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SmartUC for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SmartUC from your computerStarHub
. Check out here
where you can read more on StarHub. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarHub\SmartUC folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\StarHub\SmartUC\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartUC. Communicator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.70 MB (3877888 bytes) on disk.
SmartUC is comprised of the following executables which take 4.85 MB (5088600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (99.00 KB)
- Communicator.exe (3.70 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (71.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (118.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (186.84 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (322.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (385.00 KB)
This page is about SmartUC version 184.108.40.206
SmartUC is a program offered by StarHub. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SmartUC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SmartUC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmartUC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartUC". If it exists on your system the SmartUC program will be found automatically. After you select SmartUC in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SmartUC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmartUC.
8. After removing SmartUC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartUC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartUC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartUC by StarHub from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartUC by StarHub is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartUC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:51:52.510