This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SmartUC for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SmartUC from your computerStarHub
. Check out here
where you can read more on StarHub. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarHub\SmartUC folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\StarHub\SmartUC\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartUC. Communicator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.70 MB (3877888 bytes) on disk.
SmartUC is comprised of the following executables which take 4.85 MB (5088600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (99.00 KB)
- Communicator.exe (3.70 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (71.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (118.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (186.84 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (322.00 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (385.00 KB)
This page is about SmartUC version 220.127.116.11
SmartUC is a program offered by StarHub. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SmartUC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SmartUC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SmartUC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartUC". If it exists on your system the SmartUC application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmartUC in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmartUC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmartUC.
8. After removing SmartUC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartUC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartUC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartUC by StarHub from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartUC by StarHub is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartUC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:51:52.510