You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SmartSwipe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SmartSwipe from your systemNetSecure Technologies
. You can find out more on NetSecure Technologies or check for application updates here
. SmartSwipe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSecure\SmartSwipe folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSecure\SmartSwipe\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartSwipe. SmartSwipeWelcome.exe is the SmartSwipe's main executable file and it occupies circa 49.05 KB (50224 bytes) on disk.
SmartSwipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 642.61 KB (658028
bytes) on disk.
- NSTDIG_32.EXE (251.05 KB)
- NSTSECSvc_32.EXE (132.55 KB)
- SmartSwipeWelcome.exe (49.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (209.96 KB)
This page is about SmartSwipe version 9.33.2900.0
alone. For other SmartSwipe versions please click below:
SmartSwipe is an application offered by the software company NetSecure Technologies. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SmartSwipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SmartSwipe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmartSwipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartSwipe". If it is installed on your PC the SmartSwipe application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SmartSwipe in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SmartSwipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartSwipe.
8. After removing SmartSwipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartSwipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartSwipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartSwipe by NetSecure Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartSwipe by NetSecure Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartSwipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 20:07:03.020