This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 from your systemJAM Software
. You can read more on JAM Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.jam-software.com
if you want to read more on SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 on JAM Software's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AAA JAMS Software\SmartSerialMail folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AAA JAMS Software\SmartSerialMail\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartSerialMail V5.0.4. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.45 MB (15152536 bytes) on disk and is called SmartSerialMail.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SmartSerialMail V5.0.4. They take 26.05 MB (27316408
bytes) on disk.
- SmartSerialMail.exe (14.45 MB)
- SmartSerialMailServiceApp.exe (10.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This page is about SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 version 5.0.4
SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 is an application by JAM Software. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartSerialMail V5.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 app will be found automatically. After you select SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SmartSerialMail V5.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartSerialMail V5.0.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AAA JAMS Software\SmartSerialMail\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartSerialMail V5.0.4.
8. After uninstalling SmartSerialMail V5.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 by JAM Software from your computer, we are not saying that SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 by JAM Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmartSerialMail V5.0.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 13:35:33.823