This info is about SmartPayManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SmartPayManager from your systemMinwise Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Minwise Co., Ltd.. Please open http://sepay.org
if you want to read more on SmartPayManager on Minwise Co., Ltd.'s website. SmartPayManager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\minwise\SmartPayManager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SmartPayManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\minwise\SmartPayManager\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SmartPayManager's main file takes around 55.78 KB (57118 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in SmartPayManager. They occupy 577.99 KB (591862
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (55.78 KB)
- UpdateManager.exe (522.21 KB)
This info is about SmartPayManager version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other SmartPayManager versions:
...click to view all...
SmartPayManager is a program released by Minwise Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall SmartPayManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SmartPayManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmartPayManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartPayManager". The SmartPayManager app will be found automatically. When you select SmartPayManager in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SmartPayManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartPayManager:
- The software company is: http://sepay.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\minwise\SmartPayManager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmartPayManager.
8. After removing SmartPayManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmartPayManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartPayManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmartPayManager by Minwise Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartPayManager by Minwise Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartPayManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:58:39.927