This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SmartGit 2.1.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SmartGit 2.1.6 from your computerSyntEvo GmbH
. Open here
for more information on SyntEvo GmbH. Further information about SmartGit 2.1.6 can be seen at http://www.syntevo.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartGit 2.1 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove SmartGit 2.1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartGit 2.1\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 211.50 KB (216576 bytes) on disk and is named smartgit.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SmartGit 2.1.6. They take about 2.73 MB (2858851
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- smartgit.exe (211.50 KB)
- smartgitc.exe (211.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This info is about SmartGit 2.1.6 version 2.1.6
SmartGit 2.1.6 is an application offered by the software company SyntEvo GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SmartGit 2.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SmartGit 2.1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmartGit 2.1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartGit 2.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the SmartGit 2.1.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SmartGit 2.1.6 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartGit 2.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartGit 2.1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.syntevo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartGit 2.1\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartGit 2.1.6.
8. After removing SmartGit 2.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmartGit 2.1.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmartGit 2.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmartGit 2.1.6 by SyntEvo GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartGit 2.1.6 by SyntEvo GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartGit 2.1.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:45:20.403