SmartControl version 126.96.36.199
SmartControl version 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 from your computerMMD
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MMD. Please open http://www.aoc.com/
if you want to read more on SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 on MMD's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SmartControl folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SmartControl version 22.214.171.124's primary file takes about 76.03 MB (79723040 bytes) and is named SmartControl.exe.
SmartControl version 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 79.52 MB (83381985
bytes) on disk:
- ConUI32.exe (2.80 MB)
- SmartControl.exe (76.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to SmartControl version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company MMD. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartControl version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartControl version 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SmartControl version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartControl version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartControl\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartControl version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling SmartControl version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartControl version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartControl version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmartControl version 18.104.22.168 by MMD from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartControl version 22.214.171.124 by MMD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmartControl version 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-29 07:33:18.767